Last Updated on January 23, 2020 by Chimezie Chidi
Want to boost your YouTube channel, reach more people, and increase engagement? Here are the 33 best Youtube tools, applications, and software you can use.
The Rise of Video Marketing
Video marketing is arguably the future of on the internet marketing.
92% of marketers already swear by its efficiency. Video content and marketing is a proven method to gain the complete attention of your audience. You can make your brand memorable through the use of video contents.
The Big Giant, YouTube sits at the top of video marketing.
With over one billion viewers every month and more, YouTube is one channel that can promise higher visibility, engagement, and interactivity with your brand.
Right now, it is the second-largest search engine in the world after Google Search. Over 100 hours of videos are uploaded on the network every minute. And lots of experts say that YouTube will become bigger and better in the following years.
YouTube is perfect your every business, whether you want to create a sole YouTube channel or add a YouTube strategy to your business.
But, while YouTube is useful, you must work your way into making your YouTube channel relevant. You need to create quality contents, with the right tools and resources that will drive traffic and engagement. You also need to be active and ready to manage your page.
In this blog post, I will show you the 33 top best YouTube tools you need to grow your YouTube channel, improve your content, drive traffic, and make lots of money.
Ready to get started? Let’s dive in.
Best Video Editing Software For YouTube
Camtasia by TechSmith is a brilliant tool that helps edit and record videos for your YouTube channel. Camtasia works on Windows and MAC operating system.
Camtasia provides an extensive array of tools to add music and audios to create quizzes, effects, and import presentations to develop quality video contents. You can also use Camtasia to record your screen-websites, video calls, and software.
Camtasia is probably unmatched because there are lots of features for capture and editing you won’t find anywhere else. To understand the platform, you can enjoy the free 30-days trial period.
But, all your videos you create within this period will have the Camtasia Watermark. When you purchase the software, these watermarks will be removed from videos. Camtasia costs $249 for all versions. But if you have a previous version, you can upgrade with $99.50.
- Edit all kinds of videos of varying lengths
- Can add all kinds of effects using a drag and drop editor
- Make imports in .camrec, .camproj and .avi file
- Integrates with many other tools
- Can share and publish lots of programs including YouTube
- You must download the software to your system, and your PC has to meet the minimum requirements
- There is no web-based version of the software
- Updates cost money
- There’s no live recording from a digital camera
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a fantastic tool for editing your videos. You can produce all kinds of videos of quality length with only basic knowledge of filming. You can add animations, rendering, color corrections, and lots of other functions.
The Adobe Premiere Pro has a responsive interface with lots of dynamic graphics. You can also work with VR content, and it supports Social Markers. Using this tool for YouTube might be great, but it’s really on the high side.
Lots of Hollywood employees use this tool since you can make fledged cinematographic products out of anything. You can pay for the device alongside the full Adobe creative cloud subscription. But you can use for 30-days free of charge when you download it.
- Excellent for carrying out the audio and high-quality video editing
- Supports HD, HDV, and Flash Video formats
- Can edit video in real-time
- You can work across all kinds of Windows OS
- You can communicate and edit alongside other members of your team.
- You need a high gaming or workstation laptop to run the software
- Cannot pay for a particular version of the tool
- Can take a majority of your hard drive
GoAnimate provides excellent tools for creating high-quality animations for your YouTube channel.
It is a cloud-based platform that provides a fantastic library of sound effects, songs, themes, and a lot of effects. They also have a short training section which will help you understand their tool. You can create lots of animations, import, or use their templates and customize contents to meet the needs of your brand.
GoAnimate also allows collaboration participation with other members of your team on each video project.
You can enjoy the GoAnimate tool for 14 days after which you will pick any of their paid plans. Their paid plans include GoPublish ( $39/month), GoPremium ($79/month) and GoTeam ($159/month)
- Lots of Keyword Libraries
- Excellent marketing boost for analytics
- Mobile support for Android and iOS
- Can create videos in 710p Resolution
- Can quickly tag or add logos to videos
- Unlimited video creation, hosting and download with every subscription
- No Keyword data
- GoAniminate is cloud-based, so you need an internet connection to use the tool.
- No outright purchase of the program
Filmora is a compelling video editing software. It has lots of amazing features you can in adding effects and filters to your video. You can use the zooming and panning, stabilization, or colour grading effects. As a YouTuber, you can make lots of clips and short skits with this fantastic tool and publish it directly to your channel.
Filmora has over 800 plus effects to transform your videos. You can also make GIF and 4K video outputs. The Filmora Video editing software can add lots of transitions, overlays, and effects than many other applications.
Filmora has a free version which will download your videos, but the videos will have the Filmora watermark. To get rid of these watermarks, you must pay $59.99 to get the license for a lifetime.
- Great features for your money
- Easy on your computer hardware
- Lots of advanced features
- Very easy to use
- Can mix a lot of audios
- Lots of import and export formats
- You need to login to export videos
- No support for Mac OS X10.0 or Windows 32-bit version
- No freehand masking or keyframe feature
- No motion tracking
HitFilm Pro is also excellent video editing software. You can add both non-linear editing tools and high-level video effects. It’s mostly used by filmmakers, content producers, and professional video editors. The eye-popping graphics you see in Hollywood movies are sometimes done with this software.
HitFilm is best called graphics software because it’s excellent for displaying 3D Models, particle effects, and lots of amazing things. There are over 800 plus effects, motion tracking, world-leading particle technology, and animation tools in the package.
Because of the highly packed graphics features, you need to be trained in visual effects to use this tool. You can also export videos in 8K video and 32-bit colour for professional projects. The software costs $299 with no subscription fee.
- Best for adding special effects and fantastic visuals
- Graphics rich high-end video maker
- Ability to switch between multiple programs to edit video, graphics, and audio
- Lots of advanced features
- Best used for massive effect projects
- Requires a hefty learning curve to use the tool
HitFilm Express is the free version of the HitFim Pro. As expected, the feature will be limited but enough for your YouTube needs. You can add lots of creative visual effects, 2D, and 3D Animations.
HitFilm Express also provides the ability to use automatic sorting effects, quick colour grading, and many other features. HitFilm Express has over 410 plus effects and presets. You can edit and add unlimited transitions and tracks.
This video editing software is perfect for YouTubers who are working on a budget. A lot of Filmmakers also use this free software for their filming needs since it has a fantastic set of graphics features that can be enough for most films.
If you want to step up your videos without upgrading to the HitFilm Pro, you can buy the add-on packs. There are over 30 add-ons you can purchase. Add-ons range from $14.99 to $49.99.
- Excellent timeline editor
- Very intuitive and flexible to use
- Can continue editing the video after export
- Training website inclusive
- Low export performance
- Playback removes some special effects
- Might need to purchase add-ons to use some accessible functions
Lightworks is a robust non-linear video editing software. You can enjoy lots of amazing features, including smart editing, real-time filter, multi-level synchronization, and many more. Lightwork allows you to create multi-format 4k videos using a drag and drop tool. You can trim, carry out timeline editing, and use a wide range of histogram, audio, and video FX tools.
The interface includes lots of tools that can be overwhelming. It also has advanced rendering technology which enhances the speed of your video editing and rendering.
There is a free version which includes some premium tools you won’t find anywhere else. To upgrade, you will pay $24.99 per month or $174.99 per year. You can also buy the license outright at the price of $437.99
- Goes easy on the Computer Hardware
- Wide range of import format
- Can export directly to your YouTube channel
- Can export video for YouTube/Vimeo, SD/HD, up to 4K
- Lots of advanced tools in the free video editor
- You will spend a long time learning
- Very little tutorials available
- No Full HD or 4K support for the free version
iMovie is an excellent free video editing tool, but it is limited to the iOS platform. You can combine photos and videos to create compelling stories. It comes with real-time titling, video color settings, prebuilt themes and backdrops, stabilization feature, and many more.
There are over ten creative video filters to give your videos a cinematic feel. The application is straightforward to use and supports 4k video resolution. The tool is sufficient for creating YouTube videos and skits but not great for professional film making.
You will also gain access to over 80 smart soundtracks, extra-special effects, and lots more. iMovie is entirely free to use. You can work on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad devices. iMovie also enables free and direct publishing to your YouTube account.
- Incredibly easy to use
- Can add custom casts, credit-rolls to create cinema-like trailers
- Lots of special effects and video enhancement tools
- Can share videos directly to your YouTube account
- Can only use for MacOs platforms
- No multi-cam editing or 360 video
- Cannot customize the user interface
Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a free video editor that can be found in Windows 7 and below. The Windows Movie Maker was discontinued in 2017. Newer versions of the Windows come with the Storie Maker, but it still has the same features, although the Storie Remix also allow the creation of Virtual 3D objects created in Remix 3D.
You can organize media in the timeline; add audio, 3D animations, transitions, and effects. If you want to make a great looking video without adding too many effects, this tool is enough and free of charge. But you should understand that the iMovie provides more tools and is better suited than the Windows Movie Maker.
- Can add audio features and voiceovers
- Lots of sharing options
- Easy video editing platform
- Lots of effects and transitions
- Cannot adjust effects
- No Saturation or contrast adjustments
- A generic tool
- Only works for Windows OS
Best Social Media Management Tools For YouTube
Social Blade is a website that helps you keep track of your growth and statistics across all your social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and Twitch. You can use the Social Blade Edu platform to learn how to grow your channel.
The reports and analytics from Social Blade allow you to find solutions that can boost your performance. Some solutions include the right influencers that can promote your channel, understanding the viral contents of the month, and so much more.
You can also consult with members of their team for more customized solutions to nurture your community. Social Blade is not always accurate in calculating view since it provides only an estimate.
- Can promote all kinds of Social Media channel
- Can track estimated average views, positioning, and yearly income
- Includes real-time apps, mobile apps, browser extensions, and social blade widgets
- Track your competitors to focus your content strategy
- Can’t entirely rely on the platform since their statistics can be wrong
- YouTube Analytics is probably more accurate
- Not an all-round solution to analytics for YouTube
With Woobox, you can create coupons, sweepstakes, and robust contests to all your social media channels, including YouTube. No matter the size of your YouTube channel, you will find a variety of ways to give rewards to your audience through promotional offers.
You can also use their email marketing software, landing pages, and lots more to boost your campaigns. Woobox will also collect analytics on engagement, which can shed insights on the relevance of your campaigns.
You can use this tool for 30 days free of charge. After which you can pay $30 for up to 20,000 fans per month. Woobox also includes a free plan for 100 participants a month.
- Very easy to create promotions for your social channels
- Lots of avenues to customize
- A support team to respond and ease your way
- Inexpensive to reach your goals
- Occasional glitches
- Not a lot of template examples
- Creative pictures for splash pages
Bitly provides avenues to shorten the length of long and complicated URLs. With this little tool,m you can copy and paste across different social platforms, blogs, and emails. It’s perfect for your Twitter platform since Twitter only allows 140 character maximum on URLs.
For your YouTube channel, it can significantly clean and tidy your descriptions. You can also track your links and gain insights on your campaign performances.
Bitly is entirely free for you, but if you want to create branded links, you will upgrade to the paid plan at $29 per month. You can also contact their sales team for a personalized pricing plan.
- Fast and Easy to use the platform
- Can customize URL slugs
- Has a chrome extension
- You can integrate with a lot of applications.
- You can’t go back to your previous old link and edit
- Cannot install on your devices, only works on their website
- No Qr code generation
Hootsuite is an excellent social media management tool. You can organize and schedule your posts with this tool. Hootsuite provides tools and features to manage your social accounts, create campaigns, and track the performance of each campaign and social platforms.
You can also update your profile on all sites simultaneously. Hootsuite also provides tools for tagging, searching, and curating contents that your viewers would love. Hootsuite equally offers mobile apps so you can manage your channel from your mobile phone.
You can enjoy the free plan for up to 10 social profiles or pick up the professional plan from $348 per year. To begin, you will receive a 30-day free trial to understand the platform and try out a lot of tools.
- Lots of applications to enhance your social media marketing and managing
- Comes with Android and iOS apps
- It is a web-based tool
- Access to social media marketing tutorials
- Can add an RSS feed to your blog
- Can only use Owly short links
- Minimal Facebook engagement
- The Custom URL shorteners are expensive
- Too many bugs
Cameleon Live is not a social media management tool, but only live streaming service for broadcasting live content directly on your YouTube channel as well as other platforms. With this tool, you don’t need technical knowledge to set up Livestreaming.
The software works for both iOS and Window platform. You can connect to wired or wireless cameras of your choice including WebCam, USB Camera, IP Camera, CCTV and lots more. You can also stream across six connected cameras. Cameleon supports HD live streaming. Cameleon Live is free to use.
- Very easy to use.
- Supports up to six connect camera of varying kinds
- Can combine viewing from multiple locations
- Can have some technical errors which can disrupt streaming
- Requires a strong internet connection
- Needs Windows 10 and above
- No Android app compatibility
Agorapulse is a social media management tool. It works exceptionally for promoting your YouTube video across other platforms. You can use this tool to monitor Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram for your brands and keywords.
This tool will also help you respond quickly to comments, posts, and boost your online presence. It also allows you to store messages and conversations. You can also tag, flag, assign, or hide contents on your social page using Agorapulse.
Agropulse also supports Instagram video publishing. Agorapulse has no free version except for a Facebook Barometer and Facebook Page Contest. You need a paid plan to use the tool for YouTube. There are three plans including; Medium ( $89/month), Large ( $179/month) and X-Large ($269./month). You will enjoy a 28-days free trial before choosing the plan that works for you.
- Can monitor Youtube, Facebook Groups & Pages, LinkedIn Profiles & Comments, Twitter and Instagram
- A simple way to schedule posts, listen and manage your audience
- You can also analyze and report your social efforts
- AgroPulse is not excellent for teams.
- You can’t manage all mentions, comments, and messages in one place but will have to log in separately into each social network from the Agropulse dashboard
- AgroPulse has limited integration with other tools and services
Best Thumbnail and Pictures Generator for YouTube
Pixlr is an online image editing application. You can draw on your photos or run quick edits with this tool. It is a web-based tool with complete functionalities you will find as premium tools in other applications. You will gain access to a lot of features, including layers, effects, color replace, image retouching, photo collage, and many more.
There are currently four different Pixlr applications. The free app is called Pixlr Express although it will be replaced soon with Pixlr X. The Pixlr X is an online web-based tool which allows quick edits. However, if you want to use templates, photos and carry out advanced editing, you need Pixlr Pro. The Pixlr Pro tool costs $5 per month.
- Has a Chrome extension
- Lots of advanced filters
- You can directly edit an image on Google drive
- Some filters work like the filters in Photoshop
- Lots of Ads in the free tool
- Free tool also requires Flash
- Can be buggy at times.
- You need an internet connection to make your edits
Remove Bg offers an incredible platform that will remove the background of any picture automatically within 5seconds. You can upload the photo or insert the URL, and your edits will be carried out quickly.
You don’t have to select any area of your pictures or separate foreground layers and background layers; the tool will handle all your needs. They have a free forever plan that lets you remove background from some pictures.
For their paid plans, you can choose to pay as you go or use a subscription. The pricing plan is a little confusing. It’s often better to reach out to their customer service before you decide what works for you.
- Can automatically work on your pictures fast and easy
- Remove all background for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Comes with a drag and drop automated background removal
- Can select any output size of choice
- No way to adjust edits
- No integration with image editing software.
- Credit system can be confusing
Canva is an intuitive design tool which allows users to create stunning images without visual experience. You can use all of their robust features, including the drag and drop creation, illustrations, layouts, fonts, and quality photographs.
Canva can add text to photos, crop images, and enjoy thousands of templates for all kinds of marketing. There are millions of stock photos and vectors on Canva. You can also select from an amazing array of fonts to personalize your designs.
You can access their free version forever for up to 1GB storage of photos, and up to 10 users. If you want to create unlimited folders, you can upgrade with only $12.95 per user per month.
- Access to millions of stock photos
- Customizable charts and graphics
- Intuitive platform
- May have trouble with the billing
- Lack of Alignment tools
- Lack of page grids
Crello is a powerful tool for creating your videos for YouTube and other social media. You will gain access to over 20,000 templates and video/photo content. You can add texts, images, and all kinds of branded elements to your videos. They also have lots of fonts and a massive library of stunning photography and illustrations.
You can use your photos or their free clip arts, background, and images. Crello also includes a dedicated YouTube Channel Art creator and thumbnail generator for you.
The free version of Crello provides access to create thumbnails, 6,000 free design templates, 4,000 photos, and one custom font upload but if you want to use other features, you need to upgrade at $79.99 per year.
- Access to lots of animated formats and thousands of free animated objects
- Can create stunning headers
- Lots of commercial usages
- Add backgrounds and animations to your videos
- Cannot customize the colours of animations
- Difficult to personalize animations
- A few bugs to deal with
Best Video Transcription Tools For YouTube
Trint provides a robust platform for transcribing, searching, and editing your audio and video contents into text. The tool is entirely web-based. You can use Trint to make your videos searchable and editable by adding captions to it. All you have to do is upload your audio and video file in a matter of minutes; the software will transcribe your files into text.
Once done editing, you can share content in all kinds of format across different channels. Trint is a little bit expensive, but you only pay as you go at $15 per hour of upload. Trint also includes an app for your iPhone so you can work from anywhere.
- Excellent transcription on smaller recordings
- Fast file processing
- It integrates with Zapier
- Enables audio and video transcripts
- Supports a lot of video and audio formats
- Compatible with lots of languages
- Inaccurate for texting complex files
- Require more organizational tools
3Play Media is not software like Trint. It is a website where you can hire over 2000 freelancers for premium captioning, transcription, and translation services. They also offer over 30 plus integrations to make your work easier.
3Play Media is mostly used by people who want to create online courses since they have lots of features and benefits that online course creators will enjoy.
They are based in Boston, MA and have been around since 2007. For transcription below 5 hours, you will pay as you go. Anything higher than that can be scaled for you to meet your requirements.
- Excellent transcription services
- Pay according to your needs
- Accurate transcription needs
- Integrates with lots of video providers
- Not great if you prefer handling your transcribing without a second party
- Limited to English and Spanish Languages
Best Monetization Tools For YouTube
You can earn lots of money with your YouTube channel by partnering with Google AdSense. Your revenue stream might come from selling official branded merchandise, advertising revenue, channel membership, super chat, or YouTube’s Premium Revenue. Whichever you choose, there are lots of ways to make money from your channel.
It’s completely free to use Google Adsense, but you will need substantial traffic to make lots of money from the program. You can control how ads play on your channel and optimize placements for maximum reach.
- Variety of ways to make money
- Free for YouTubers and other publishers
- Very easy to use
- Can customize your ads
- Can place ads on multiple places with one account
- Must be over 18 to use Google AdSense
- Must reach $100 to receive earnings
- Google still controls the kind of ads your viewers see
Smartzer makes it easy for you to monetize your channel across lots of platforms. You can turn your videos into interactive shopping portfolio for your viewers. It is an excellent tool for brands who want to increase engagement and gain sales alongside.
You can not only use this tool on YouTube but websites, ad networks, and other social media platforms. Smartzer will also provide you with video analytics to track and see how well your videos are performing. To pay for Smartzer, you will have to contact the website to receive quotes according to your channel’s needs.
- Works almost exclusively with fashion and Lifestyle brands
- Lots of features to add a transactional layer to your videos
- Can track the level of performance of your contents
- Very intuitive platform
- Can be very expensive
If you want to go all out and add a subscription content service to your YouTube channel, you can use Patreon. Patreon is a crowdfunding platform. These means that people will fund your channel by making donations.
All you need do is sign up on the platform and create videos from your YouTube channel and share on the platform. A lot of YouTube content creators are currently using this tool to receive funds directly from their viewers either regularly or based on specific works.
Patreon is so great that you only pay for the tool after you receive revenues. Patreon takes between 5 to 12% of your monthly income plus a2.9 to 5% transaction fees.
- Lots of tools and features for your contents
- Ability to make a stable income from your video content
- Lack of consistency might make you lose subscribers and money
- Being discovered on the platform is sometimes a problem since they have no categories.
Best Channel Analytics Tools For YouTube
VidiQ is an excellent channel management tool. It’s a robust solution that lets you spend less time and effort growing your channel. You can carry out keyword research, analytics, productivity, and enjoy a wide range of features to make your work seamless.
VidiQ will also cover your SEO and send reports on the performance on your channel. You can also analyze your video to evaluate the scores of your tags and how to optimize for better visibility. VidiQ includes a free plan, but you can upgrade to the paid package which starts from $7.50 per month
- Can do your research, track and schedule contents on one platform
- Keep track of significant details to boost your engagement
- Receive information about your competitors
- You can add video descriptions
- Fantastic SEO tools, video scores, and ranking
- Getting the complete package can be expensive if you are a solo entrepreneur
YouTube Analytics Tool
The YouTube Analytics tool provides a vast array of tools to track different areas and video elements on your channel. You will also receive like/dislike ratio, demographics of viewers, view count, real-time reports, and many more.
It’s an excellent tool for boosting engagements and interaction with your videos. You will also learn how to create content that will boost your YouTube rankings. The YouTube Analytics tool is free, although you receive excellent value at no cost.
- Lots of information on view, demographics, and revenue
- Fast and easy to navigate
- Premium tool at no cost
- Receive SEO info
- Great for beginners
- Can export your statistics to CSV files
- Might not be personalized enough for creators with a tiny fan base
- Some statistics are delayed by two days
Google Analytics is essential for all websites. It is convenient for checking and receiving insights from your data. You can gain insights on your product, website, and all kinds of data that will help you find solutions to increase engagement with your channel.
However, Google Analytics is not entirely free. If you want to use additional features, you will have to upgrade to the Analytics 360. Analytics 360 includes tools like analytical intelligence, advanced reporting, data analysis, and visualization. However, Analytics 360 is very expensive as the costs might climb as far as $150,000 annually on licensing
- Google Analytics is the most basic analytical tools
- Can receive real-time traffic and rank your pages by popularity
- Can integrate with lots of amazing tools
- Ability to create personalized reports.
- Higher chances to increase visibility
- Requires a large learning curve
- Cannot solely use this tool for your analytics
- Cannot personalize or use reporting at the contact level
- The free version only gives a sample and not data for your entire website
Google Trends is an excellent tool for creating both viral and evergreen contents. You can stay ahead by watching where the clicks are or top searches.
With those valuable insights, you can create relevant and unique content for your audience. Google Trend allows you to search by category, so you won’t waste too much time going over contents that are not for your niche. The tool is entirely free to use.
- An excellent tool at no cost to you
- Can go back as far as 2001
- Compare across categories
- Very clean and easy to navigate
- Excellent for keywords, insights, and analytics
- Should think about diving into individual search elements
- No Multiple keyword searches
- Needs a little learning curve to understand the tool
- No search by city, demographics or sub-regions
Best SEO and Keywords Tools For YouTube
Keywordtool.io provides a robust platform specifically for researching keywords. You can check out trending keywords across social media platforms, Google search, and lots more. You will receive questions, generic text strings, and prepositions, Adwords competition, CPC, and search volume surrounding each keyword.
The free version lets you see the keywords, but you will have to pay for the Keyword Tool Pro to upgrade and view competition as well as Search Volume and CPC. You can also receive negative keywords and export keywords to CSV quickly. The Keywordtool.io has three paid plans including; Pro Lite ($48/month), Pro Basic ($68/month) and Pro Plus ($88/month)
- Very intuitive interface
- Lots of accurate keyword data up to 1,000s of long-tail keywords
- Very fast and easy to use
- Best used for PPC and campaigns and not SEO
- A bit expensive for only keyword volume and CPC
- Not ideal alone for SEO since some metrics are missing
SEMrush is an excellent tool used by lots of digital marketers all over the world. You can handle all your SEO, social media, content, competitive research, and lots more with this fantastic tool. It’s so easy to use and helps you keep track of your competitors as well as your keyword positioning on the global scheme.
This tool can help you fine-tune your contents for your YouTube channel to improve audience reach and improve engagement.
There’s a free version that allows you to do ten searches using their Keyword analytics, whereas paid plans provide at least 10,000 searches per day. There are only four premium plans, including Pro ( $99.95 per month), Guru ($199.95/month), Business ( $399.95/month), and Enterprise quote based solutions.
- Robust and Easy to use
- Audits of your channel and website
- Competitive analysis and research
- Can run multiple projects
- Lots of automated reports sent to your inbox
- No tutorials and learning content to ease your use
- Not Excellent for websites that aren’t English
- Can be very expensive
Unlike its name Headliner, you can quickly convert your ideas into videos of all kinds. These fantastic tools let you create and edit your videos in all ways. Lots of Podcasters use the Headliner due to their waveforms, but there are many more features for the YouTuber. You can automatically transcribe video (and audio) to add captions easily.
You can export videos in full HD, add text animations, and make all kinds of media, including images and gifs. They have a free forever plan which allows you to create ten videos per month without watermark, but after this, all other videos created will come with watermarks. At $12.95, you can use the Headliner Pro for unlimited video and free use of Getty editorial images. They also have an enterprise solution, which is by quotations.
- Can transcribe to a lot of languages
- The free plan is very generous
- Lots of amazing features and tools for your video creation
- May have some issues deciphering when your video has background noise
- Mainly used by Podcasters, although they can serve for YouTube
Best Channel Management Tools For YouTube
Tubebuddy is a Youtube browser extension for chrome that will add a comprehensive layer of tools to manage your YouTube account. Tubebuddy will help you view the estimated global search on keywords, competition, and the keyword score.
Tubebuddy is an efficient YouTube management tool which can help you grow your channel tremendously. There are lots of features for productivity, SEO, bulk processing, promotions, data, and research. They have a free plan which includes some limited features. However, you can choose from their three paid pricing plans including Pro ( $9/month), Star ($19/month) and Legend ( $39/month)
- Very easy to use
- Works like a browser extension
- Lots of amazing features
- Can boost the rankings and engagement of your channel
- Only works for one channel, if you need more for other channels, you will need more Tubebuddy accounts
- Can sometimes make your browser lag over things.
Creator Studio app
The YouTube creator studio app is an excellent mobile tool you can use to manage your channel. It comes with a built-in basic video editor so you can make adjustments to your uploaded videos and optimize performance. With this tool, you can also respond to comments, check out the latest statistics, and lots more.
You can manage your videos, plan your videos, receive notifications, and access analytics. Unlike many other tools, this fantastic application lets you manage your channel from the comfort of your smartphone. You can download the Android and iOS applications right here.
- Keep track of your YouTube channel from your mobile phone
- Fast and easy to use
- Easy to track the performance of your video
- Pushes notification to your mobile phone.
- Must manage your YouTube channel from their website
- Limited video editing capabilities
- Limited analytics
- Most features are pretty generic
- Better used for optimizing videos after upload
Uploading videos to YouTube without creating a unique content strategy is a terrible idea. To become successful in social media networks, you can’t work blindly. It may have worked in the past, but today, you need to understand what kind of contents you can upload at every particular time.
You need entirely crafted strategies to improve your visibility and ensure that your contents are exactly what your viewers want to see. You also need to understand your competition so you can always leverage on their weaknesses.
Whether you are an agency team member, Internet personality, influencer, marketer, or only using YouTube as an outlet, you must manage the way your contents are distributed to grow your channel. YouTube is bound to get bigger in more years to come.
According to Neil Patel, it would explode far above other marketing strategies. Use the tools in this article to grow and transform your YouTube channels. By selecting across categories and meeting needs in all directions, you will see remarkable results in a matter of weeks.